MaxiSYS MS906 Pro is a high-powered eight-inch advanced diagnostic tablet featuring expanded software, cloud-based data and repair services. The MS906 Pro's Octa-core processor, Android 7 operating system and 128 GB of memory enable the tablet to perform advanced diagnoses, including coding & adaptations, access to comprehensive repair information, battery and electrical system analysis and ADAS calibrations.
The Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Pro tablet runs on Android 7 and features an 8-inch, 1920 x 1200 high-resolution touchscreen, Samsung Exynos Octa-core processor with 128 GB storage, with a long-lasting 11,600 mAh rechargeable battery, 5 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera. The tablet communicates with the vehicle via the MaxiCVI V200 communication interface wihch supports the latest communication protocols including CANFD.
• 8-inch, 1920 x 1200 high-resolution touchscreen tablet, Samsung Exynos Octa-core processor with 128 GB storage and running Android 7 operating system.
• Long-lasting 11,600 mAh rechargeable battery, 5 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera.
• MaxiCVI V200 wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface supporting the latest communication protocols.
• Comprehensive diagnostics on 1996 and newer U.S., Asian and European vehicles
• AutoScan: Scan all available systems, including ADAS identification
• Read/Erase Codes, View Freeze Frame and Live Data
• Perform Active Tests (bi-directional controls), Coding and Adaptations
• AutoVIN/Scan VIN for rapid vehicle identification
• Perform ADAS (inc. Camera/s, Radar, LiDAR, Night Vision) Systems Calibrations with additional purchase.
New Software Features
• Battery analyzation capability
• Cloud-based Reports and Data Management
• Remote Expert (coming soon)
With additional purchase of the MaxiBAS BT506 battery and electrical system tester.
With purchase of ADAS calibration frame system and software
Comprehensive diagnostics on 1996 and newer U.S., Asian and European vehicles
Includes VCI200 which is compatible with CANFD
AutoScan: scan all available systems, including ADAS identification
Read/erase codes, view freeze frame and live data
Perform active tests (bi-directional controls), coding and adaptations
AutoVIN/scan VIN for rapid vehicle identification
Performs all system scan with ADAS identification
Customizable Pre & Post scans
Extensive service menu: quick access to 25 of the most common maintenance tasks
Camera-based VIN and license plate recognition
FCA access via AutoAuth account/ battery and charging system analysis (optional hardware purchase required)
ADAS calibration-capable with software upgrade or Autel calibration system (sold separately)
Additional battery testing with the MaxiBAS BT506 (sold separately)
One-year free software updates with one year limited warranty
Supports only English language and the language can not be changed, no IP restriction.
Product Comparison Chart
The Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Pro covers Asian and European vehicles (1996 to present) and includes a 1-year update subscription for diagnoses.
|CPU||Samsung Exynos 8 Core（4*M2 2.3G + 4*A53 1.7G）|
|Camera||Front: 5 Megapixel
Rear: 16 Megapixel
1pc x MS906 Pro tablet w/128GB
1pc x MaxiVCI V200
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter (12V)
1pc x Type C USB cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter cable
2pc x Cigarette Lighter Fuses
1pc x USB to Ethernet Adapter
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Carrying Case (approx 15 x 12 x 5 inches)
1pc x Packing List